Virginia Highland Haven Airstream Park is now accepting online reservations through Reserve America! This provides convenience to our guests as well as greatly simplifying the operation of the park by our volunteer hosts. Most Airstream owners are probably familiar with Reserve America already as they handle reservations & payment for all of the federal campgrounds and many of the state park systems throughout the US. This does mean a few changes to our reservation & payment procedures, however ...
- You can now select a preferred site based on projected stockholder occupancy. While there is a pretty good chance this will be your actual site when you arrive, we may need to change your site assignment before you arrive at the park. Please understand this is due to not having dedicated guest sites and having to accommodate our stockholder arrivals.
- All reservations are required to be prepaid (a Reserve America requirement). This speeds up check-in at the park and is one less thing for you and our hosts to deal with. If you need to hold a site for arrival later in the same day while you are on the road though, call us and the host will take care of you.
- We prefer online reservations but you can still phone or email us if the self-service approach via reserveamerica.com is not working for you. Be aware that while the host can answer park questions, you will be called back by a reservation team member to handle reservations and take credit card info for payment.
- We now accept & prefer Visa, MasterCard or Discover for all payments at Virginia Highland Haven. This is convenient for both the guest & hosts and aligns with how most people pay for things today.
- We will now be charging a $10 cancellation fee (regardless of when you cancel) in order to recover our costs to Reserve America. Our cancellation policies are otherwise unchanged.