For reservations, email the campground at email@example.com or call the volunteer park host at (540) 651-9050. No reservation deposit is required. Please note that you will receive faster service when the park is open (May 1 - Oct 15) by calling, as one of the volunteer hosts will answer the phone and take your reservation.
If you get voice mail when calling, please leave a message including your name, telephone number, desired dates of your visit. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
The nightly rate is $30.00 including taxes. The weekly rate is $180 as the seventh night is free when you stay six paid nights.
Please plan to pay with cash or a personal check drawn on a U.S. bank. The park does not accept credit cards. We cannot accept checks drawn on Canadian or overseas banks.
Checkout time is 12 noon.
The campground is open from May 1 to October 15 each year. Demand is high for sites, particularly on weekends, so advance reservations are strongly suggested.
Independent groups and WBCCI units occasionally hold small rallies at the park. The number of sites available for rallies is limited so rally leaders are requested to advise the park of their plans, and book sites, well in advance of the rally date.
• Please check in with the volunteer park host upon arrival. The host will show you to your site. We do not reserve specific sites - one will be assigned at the time of your arrival.
• All sites include water, 30 amp electricity, and sewer hookups. Wifi is available throughout the camping area at no charge. Over-the-air television station reception is excellent due to the elevation of the park.
• Only travel trailers and motorhomes produced by Airstream, Inc. are permitted in the park. WBCCI membership is not a requirement to stay overnight.
• Virginia Highland Haven is a pet friendly park. We allow a maximum of two non aggressive pets (dogs or cats) per guest site. Leashes are required around the camping areas but a designated leash-free area is available - ask the host on checkin.
• Occupancy per site is limited to one camping vehicle and one tow vehicle or toad - overflow parking available.
• Due to the danger of fire and sparks, as well as the possible annoyance of smoke, no wood fires are allowed. Propane fire pits are welcome, however.